With all of the in-depth skin care articles you see in glamour, fashion and “ladies” magazines, you would think you would be able to find all sorts of all natural beauty tips. All too often, unfortunately, those articles are literally written to push a particular product and all too often that particular product is some type of skin care product that’s filled with chemicals which means that even those articles aren’t great skin care tips.
There are lots of great tips that are 100% all natural beauty tips that you can use every day. The best part is that some of them are actually free:
1. When drying after washing your face or taking a shower, dry thoroughly and pat-dry your face. When water evaporates instead of being dried off it causes your skin to actually dry out instead of retaining the right amount of moisture to be supple and smooth.
2. Use all natural cleansing products to remove make-up and to clean your skin. Not only will you be able to get the same clean, clear skin you expect, but the lack of artificial chemicals means you can’t harm your skin in the process.
3. Another way to take care of your skin in a healthier way is to use make-up with all natural ingredients. This means you’ll be able to still use all the same products from foundations to lip gloss to look your best but there are no negative effects on your skin like you can get from chemical based products.
4. While all the advertising would have you believe otherwise, having healthy looking hair doesn’t mean you have to buy hair care products that are filled with chemicals either. Soft, silky, shiny hair can be had with all natural hair care products as well and you will have healthier hair in the process.
5. One important skin care and hair care tip is to protect them from the sun as much as possible. Not only is it inadvisable to “sun tan” which exposes the skin and hair to both UVA and UVB (ultra violet type A and B). UVB rays are the ones associated with sunburn however UVA rays are the ones associated with skin cancer. Keeping your skin healthy may be as simple as using sun-block that blocks both UVA and UVB rays and protecting your hair is as easy as putting on a hat.
These are just a few tips you will find that help you to look your best while taking better care of your hair and skin in the process. All natural beauty tips are actually more common sense than they are expensive products and taking care of yourself was never so easy.
Image by MissBlythe
Related Natural Beauty Articles